Front-end Developer (HTML, CSS, JS)
About the team
- RebelMouse is a company with a culture built by engineers for engineers. We provide services to more than 100 enterprise clients and serve more than 120 millions unique visitor per month
- Diversity matters a lot to us. Our founder and CEO is gender fluid and we are a very safe, positive, and loving environment
- Our team works with people from 25 countries. We are all so different and it’s so cool.
- We value a sense of humor and strive for life balance.
- Always interesting tasks and strong challenges.
- You will have our full support, whether it be questions about code or life.
- We are very flexible and 100% remote team.
What you will do:
- Your main responsibility will be to work on our platform and build websites using HTML, CSS and JS for our current clients. This means a passion for pixel perfect design and high performance websites.
- Integrate ads and different 3rd party partners using vanilla JS.
- Work on our Layout and Design platform to replicate or create new designs for our clients.
- Needs to be passionate about pixel perfect design and always mind good code structure and code performance.
- 800 usd/month
- Flexible Work Hours
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays (per year)
- Paid sick days
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- To be able to both understand and communicate in written english
- Knowledge on Google's core web vitals performance
- Understanding networking (http, tcp etc., as well as async io)
- Positive attitude :)
As a nice plus:
- 1,5+ years of web development