Front-end Software Engineer
About the team
- RebelMouse is a company with a culture built by engineers for engineers. We provide services to more than 100 enterprise clients and serve more than 120 millions unique visitor per month
- Diversity matters a lot to us. Our founder and CEO is gender fluid and we are a very safe, positive, and loving environment
- Our team works with people from 25 countries. We are all so different and it’s so cool.
- We value a sense of humor and strive for life balance.
- Always interesting tasks and strong challenges.
- You will have our full support, whether it be questions about code or life.
- We are very flexible and 100% remote team.
What you will do:
- Your main responsibility will be to develop new features on our React Dashboards, Backbone, sometimes work on templating on our backend and sometimes help our clients with required solutions. If you are comfortable you might as well discuss project requirements with clients or present features.
- Integrate ads and different 3rd party partners.
- Work on our React Redux or Mobx Dashboard, or in our Backbone dash or at our Python backend in order to create new features and solutions for our clients. In our backend mostly will be templating.
- (Not mandatory) If you are confortable, you will present the solutions to our clients as well as understand their needs.
- Flexible Work Hours
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays (per year)
- Paid sick days
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Live in Latin America (it works best with our timezone)
- 3+ years of work experience in companies/startups as developer (not small projects/school/bootcamp work)
- Real work Experience with frontend (React would be awesome, but if you have solid experience in other libs/frameworks we are happy to help you learn)
- Knowledge on Google's core web vitals performance
- Understanding networking (http, tcp etc., as well as async io)
- Positive attitude :)
As a nice plus:
- Real work Experience with Server Side development
- 2+ years with Python
- Django, GraphQL, Redux, Mobx, Backbone, Nodejs