People, Hiring and Culture Leader
About the team
- RebelMouse is a company with a culture built by engineers for engineers. We provide services to more than 100 enterprise clients and serve more than 120 millions unique visitor per month
- Diversity matters a lot to us. Our founder and CEO is gender fluid and we are a very safe, positive, and loving environment
- Our team works with people from 25 countries. We are all so different and it’s so cool.
- We value a sense of humor and strive for life balance.
- Always interesting tasks and strong challenges.
- You will have our full support, whether it be questions about code or life.
- We are very flexible and 100% remote team.
About the Challenge:
Imagine create from scratch a People and Culture area in a company that is 100% remote, with teams distributed around 26 countries, a really serious diversity culture and that has been growing a lot in the past 2 years, and, on top of that, a leadership that prioritizes mental health above all.
If you have a lot of energy in yourself to make things happen , is not afraid to get your hands dirty (in the beginning it will be only you) but also a deep understanding of the importance of employees well being most of all, please talk to us.
What you will do:
We want to rewrite the entire HR processes we have in place now, but we will start from Tech Hiring and Onboarding as first step. Once processes here are established and some amazing people brought, than we can go to the next step:
- Mentorship for new Rebels.
- Create a strong culture based on our principles in a distributed and multi cultural team
- Create processes for continuous feedback
- Create Training Program
- Create Career Path
- Flexible Work Hours
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays (per year)
- Paid sick days
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Fluent English
- Live in Latin America (it works best with our timezone)
- Experience working in Tech and Startup environment
- 3+ years work experience with People and Culture
- Positive attitude and love for people :)
- Have a data oriented mindset
As a nice plus:
- Experience in creating People and Culture area from scratch
- Experience Entrepreneuring
- Be a tech hiring hacker