QA Manual Tester
RemoteBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaDevelopment
[REMOTE FROM ANYWHERE IN LATIN AMERICA]
About the team
RebelMouse provides services to more than 100 enterprise clients who use our platforms and serve more than 120 millions unique visitors per month. We blend product and strategy together to move the needle where it matters most — site performance, search engine optimization, social audience growth, and collaborative customer journeys primed to transform conversion into loyalty.
We are a company with a culture built by engineers for engineers. Our team has years of experience being 100% remote with people from 34 countries. We enjoy interesting tasks and strong challenges, value a sense of humor and strive for life balance. Diversity matters a lot to us! Our founder and CEO is gender fluid and we are a very safe, positive and loving environment.
Your responsibilities as QA Manual Tester:
• Perform manual tests for websites
• Develop and execute test cases, and evaluate and document test results
• Detects, logs, and reports program bugs and glitches
• Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
• Work closely with the development team and other stakeholders in QA processes
Basic Requirements - You need to have:
- Minimum 1 year of QA testing experience
- Proven expertise in designing comprehensive test cases, bug reports, and other essential testing documentation.
- In-depth understanding of HTML/CSS and familiarity with the web development life cycle.
- Recognition of good UI principles and a keen interest in enhancing user interfaces.
- Practical experience using tools such as Pixel Perfect.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and organizing test documentation.
- Experience in utilizing management/tracking systems such as JIRA, and Confluence.
- High level of responsibility and the ability to work diligently according to provided instructions.
- Proactive attitude towards constant learning from experiences.
- Availability to work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST).
- Good English communication skills (good, not perfect!)
- Remote work forever
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Learning & Development subsidy
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) with 12 national holidays and 20 days of vacation per year, as well as paid sick days and personal celebrations days : )
RebelMouse is committed to providing a diverse work environment. We appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company and we provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected veteran status, or disability status.
⚠️Attention: Watch out for scams with similar email domains. No external representative introduces themselves as a Hiring Manager or Recruiter as part of our hiring process. We only contact candidates from our official domain: @rebelmouse.com. Other email domains like @rebellmouse.com or @hiringrebelmouse.com or @recruitingrebelmouse.com are impersonators. We don't contact anyone mentioning Craiglist or requesting a any payment in advance. Please report it to google as a phishing attempt (https://support.google.com/mail/answer/8253?hl=en) and help us keep the world safe from sacammers!