RebelMouse is providing an exciting opportunity to individuals who love technology and are adept at translating product capabilities into solutions that solve problems for key stakeholders. You’ll engage these prospects to convey the right ideas, concepts, and synergies that build and convert a robust sales pipeline of qualified customers. This is a chance to work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and CEO to strategize, collaborate, and grow tremendously.
We love people who bring value beyond their core expertise, who care about ideas and concepts, and who want their voice to be heard. We’re a small team, so you won’t be treated like a cog in the machine. We want you to love scalable solutions and actively take part in the creative process of driving company growth.
This is a full-time, remote-only position with competitive perks.
Who We're Looking For
The right candidate has a strong background in content management system (CMS)/web content management (WCM) sales, as well as a wide network of personal contacts that are a natural fit for a solution such as RebelMouse. The chosen candidate has a passion for creating delightful sales experiences for prospects while gracefully balancing the rigors of a complex sales process behind the scenes. If you are an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive, then we’d love to meet you.
This is a position for someone who has a passion for learning, loves fast-paced work environments, thinks outside of the box instead of waiting for solutions to be handed to them, and continuously exceeds expectations.
- Generate new leads through a mix of outbound prospecting and leveraging your own personal network of relevant contacts
- Build, nurture, and convert a strong sales pipeline through discovery calls, emails, and follow-up meetings
- Drive the sales process and coordinate internal efforts to properly meet the needs of qualified prospects, including the creation and approval of proposals and contracts
- Maintain accurate lead, account, contact, and opportunity records in the CRM while adhering to all required processes and workflows
- Understand client challenges and goals in order to facilitate client success
- Prioritize tasks to meet business goals, grow the client base, and complete other tasks as assigned in a timely and accurate manner; attention to detail is key
- Communicate in a prompt manner internally and externally; be available to work during U.S. and European time zones as needed
- Operate in a professional and autonomous manner with limited supervision due to the remote nature of the position; hit clearly defined targets and goals through self motivation
- Stay abreast of new, relevant web technologies and industry trends
- A history of selling SaaS technologies, specifically around web content management
- Deep experience explaining new, disruptive solutions — both the strategic benefits and practical use cases — and a thirst for consuming and understanding a steady stream of new product updates on a weekly basis
- Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRMs
- Familiarity with Google Apps (e.g., Docs, Drive, Gmail, Hangouts, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable high-speed internet access