SVP, Client Services
RebelMouse serves over 140 million unique visitors monthly. Considering our rapidly growing business and the fast pace of the media industry, we're expanding our team to ensure our clients are getting the best in class solutions. This is why we are opening up a position for a leadership position as SVP of Client Services.
- 5+ years as a manager and team leader working with creative developers, designers, project managers and high profile customers.
- 5+ years of experience leading a client-facing team of an agency
- Experience working with a SaaS platform
- Proven history of building and integrating full-scale customer success systems and workflows
- Experience building 360 degree view of our customers
- Passionate about the software development space
- Ability to translate the needs of developers into executable team processes
- History of developing and managing highly effective customer retention strategies
- Enthusiastic about team leadership
- Ability to measure, analyze, and improve department-wide metrics and performance
- Effectively collaborate with Sales, Product, QA, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a highly technical audience
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Client Success Team that drives product adoption that leads to delightful customer experiences
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by creating programs and initiatives to improve engagement.
- Build and lead a world-class team
- Work closely with sales to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Influence lifetime value of accounts through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall account health
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Develop and define customer success reporting to the executive and other relevant teams
- Collaborate with product team to ensure that our products deliver value and a positive customer experience